Online Recharge business is a new type of service that is in high demand these days. People hardly want to miss the due date to pay their bills. To facilitate the online recharge business, there are several other options available in the market. But what exactly is required in an online recharge business let us know this first.
In this digital world, no one wants to waste their time in a queue or stay behind in the line. The online payment has become more sophisticated and easy, but people do not know which payment gateway is secure and provides the best cashback for them. There is plenty of coupon code providers in the market, but when it comes to the most trustworthy one, people always choose Just Recharge Now. Here are the top 5 reasons why to choose Just recharge now for making online payments.
Just Recharge Now offers you to join as Pan Service Agent(PSA) through UTI Portal in just One day!
To be a PSA Agent, the agent just need to Self register with KYC. UTI username is created after KYC verification within 1 day by our Team and finally you will get your UTI Login details on your mobile. Once registered, you can purchase pan coupon and use the same on the UTI website directly for providing PAN services.
Now got rid of the long queues at bus stations for bus tickets, Book a bus ticket from your nearby Just Recharge Now Agent with 24×7 services and all 365 days working even on holidays!
Our Money Transfer Services brings you the convenience of transferring money from your place of residence to any bank account across the country in any time of the Day. Just Recharge Now Money Transfer enables domestic money transfer through a very safe channel to almost all banks across India via IMPS or NEFT.
Just Recharge Now! bring the all new quick & Secure online Domestic Money Transfer Service wherever you’ll get pleasure of all obtainable banking services in exactly few clicks and 365 days without going to Bank!
Jio is TOP in telecom industry and there is not much doubt.! As per JIO Official data, Jio is whopping 8.74 million customers in February 2018. This number is taking its market share well past 15%.
Which means more customers for recharge hence we provide Best highest margin in JIO Recharge.
In today’s world almost all people have Smartphone and internet connection. Now a day’s everyone need to get connected to exchange information, to do online social activities, entertainment activities. When you go for recharge you will see, the retailer have number of mobiles with different telecom operator. The problem is retailers have to choose or switch the mobiles regularly according to recharge request of customers and also it is not good for financially for such a small business investor. Read more
In today’s world digital technologies are prominently used by all people evenly either they belong from a city, town or they belong from village area. After evolving day by day, these digital technologies bring a lot of opportunities to everyone to generate extra source of income by investing small amount of money.
- Tips for starting online recharge businessDecember 10, 2019 - 12:50 pm
- Top 5 Reasons why choose Just Recharge NowDecember 4, 2019 - 4:51 pm
- UTI Pan Card Agent RegistrationAugust 26, 2019 - 5:24 pm
- Online Bus Booking Service with Just Recharge Now.July 15, 2019 - 2:08 pm
- Transfer money to any bank account, anywhere in India, at any time with Just Recharge Now!July 6, 2019 - 5:36 pm
- Send Money to Any Bank Account without IFSC CodeMay 21, 2019 - 2:44 pm
- Fast & Secure Online Domestic Money Transfer ServiceOctober 5, 2018 - 5:18 pm
- Highest Margin on Jio RechargeJuly 14, 2018 - 5:59 pm
- All in one B2B Online RechargeJuly 11, 2018 - 10:36 pm
- Just Recharge Now! : A Whole New Utilities B2B PlatformJuly 2, 2018 - 5:34 pm
Certificate of Commitment
Bill Payment Services
LandLine Bill Payment
Gas Bill Payment
Electricity Bill Payment
- Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam - RAJASTHAN
- APDCL - ASSAM
- BESCOM - BENGALURU
- BEST Undertaking - MUMBAI
- BSES Rajdhani - DELHI
- BSES Yamuna - DELHI
- CESC - WEST BENGAL
- CSEB - CHHATTISGARH
- India Power - BIHAR
- Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam - RAJASTHAN
- Jamshedpur Utilities & Services (JUSCO)
- Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam - RAJASTHAN
- Madhya Kshetra Vitaran - MADHYA PRADESH
- MSEDC - MAHARASHTRA
- Noida Power - NOIDA
- Paschim Kshetra Vitaran - MADHYA PRADESH
- Reliance Energy - MUMBAI
- Tata Power - DELHI
- Torrent Power
- UPPCL (RURAL) - UTTAR PRADESH
- APSPDCL - ANDHRA PRADESH
- BESL - BHARATPUR
- BKESL - BIKANER
- CSPDCL - CHHATTISGARH
- Daman and Diu Electricity
- DGVCL - GUJARAT
- KEDL - KOTA
- MEPDCL - MEGHALAYA
- MGVCL - GUJARAT
- Muzaffarpur Vidyut Vitran
- NBPDCL - BIHAR
- NESCO - ODISHA
- PGVCL - GUJARAT
- SBPDCL - BIHAR
- SNDL Power - NAGPUR
- SOUTHCO - ODISHA
- Tata Power - MUMBAI
- TPADL - AJMER
- UGVCL - GUJARAT
- UPCL - UTTARAKHAND
- UPPCL (URBAN) - UTTAR PRADESH
- TNEB - TAMIL NADU
- APEPDCL - ANDHRA PRADESH
- GESCOM - KARNATAKA
- India Power - WEST BENGAL
- WESCO - ODISHA
- Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd. (KSEB)